Do I use bone broth or collagen?
Our classic, traditionally crafted bone broths are slow simmered to perfection the old fashioned way using REAL bones, organic vegetables, herbs, and spices to create the ultimate elixir for nutrition delivery, whether you're cooking or sipping. Each of our bone broths has a unique flavor profile that our customers use in a variety of ways, from sipping straight up to adding into smoothies, or replacing water and regular stock and broth in their cooking for added flavor and nourishment. There's really no wrong way to use bone broth.
Bone broth is an excellent way to:
- Add collagen and vital amino acids in your daily diet
- Combat common gut issues like Leaky Gut Syndrome, IBS, SIBO, and more
- Create a healthy daily ritual around a warm cup of savory nourishment
- Get 10-20 grams of protein in between meals, during fasting, and replenish post-workout
-Add flavor and nourishment to your favorite recipes
Our grass-fed collagen peptides are the perfect addition to your hot or cold drinks, shakes, or smoothies if you're looking to quickly add collagen to your day, but don't have the desire for a meaty, savory broth. Collagen peptides - AKA collagen or collagen powder - is a single ingredient whole-food protein powder made from the hides of 100% grass-fed cattle. Scoop it, pour it, stir it, and watch it dissolve into your favorite hot or cold drinks, stir into your favorite soups and sauces, or mix into your cookie dough. Unflavored collagen peptides are the most universally versatile way of getting collagen into your healthy diet.
Collagen peptides are:
- A great way to get the collagen benefits of bone broth in a flavorless, odorless, and easily-soluble powder.
- A dietary whole-food supplement that can be added to hot or cold liquids and food
Mix one scoop of Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides in your morning coffee and then have a cup of one of our protein-packed bone broths before dinner! Not your style? Make a 100% Grass-fed Collagen Peptides smoothie and sneak our nutritious Organic Chicken Bone Broth into a dinner with rich flavor and nourishment that your family will absolutely love and benefit from.
There's no wrong way to use bone broth or collagen!